The individual needs of each resident are our primary concern. Nowhere is this more critical than in the area of health care. Our licensed staff of RNs, LPNs, Social Worker, Dietician, and our certified staff of CNAs provide complete around-the-clock nursing care for our residents.
- Interdisciplinary Individualized Care Plan
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy
- Extravagant dining options prepared by our Culinary Chefs
- Customized meal plans created and monitored by our
- Geriatric Medical Director
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Specialized Activity Programs geared to celebrate life
- 24 hour Physician availability
- WanderGuard Safety System
- Podiatry, Dental, Eye, and Ear services
- Mental Health Services
- 24 hour Pharmacy Support/Consult
Nurses at Arnold House Nursing Home are known for their excellent clinical practice and for keeping residents and their families at the center of all they do. We understand that great care is shaped by relationships with residents and their families. That’s why we’re dedicated to knowing our residents on a deeper level, not just as residents, but as individuals, to ensure that they, and their families, feel known and cared for.
Arnold House Nursing Department has enriched many residents and families lives. At Arnold House our Nursing team consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurses, and Certified Nursing Assistants. We got you covered 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
Arnold House provides a continuum of care that reflects our devoted commitment to high quality service, from long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, respite-care, and palliative care. Our staff has extensive training in:
- Geriatric Care
- Rehabilitation Management
- IV therapy and Enteral Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Pain control Management
- Compassionate End of Life Care
- Wound Care Management
“It is not how much you do,
but how much love you put in the doing”
Partial Listing of Amenities
- Full Laundry Services
- Beauty/Barber Services, including nail care and Whirlpool Spa
- Religious Services with Clergy
- On-site maintenance staff
- Pet Therapy
- Seasonal outdoor activities with magnificent view of our garden
- Therapeutic Recreation Program
- Central Air Conditioning with Personal Climate Control
- Lovely indoor and outdoor sitting areas
Of course, we will work with you and your family to meet any needs devoted to maximizing each person’s well-being and quality of life.
Our Area Hospitals Include
Lahey Clinic – Burlington, Massachusetts
Winchester Hospital – Winchester, Massachusetts
Lawrence Memorial Hospital – Medford, Massachusetts
Melrose-Wakefield Hospital – Melrose, Massachusetts
For more information, contact us.
“The nursing staff at Arnold House is excellent. I’m not worried about the level of care my father receives. I know he’s in good hands both personally and professionally. He’s getting a lot of personalized attention and he’s surrounded by people who genuinely care about him.” – Sarah Regan
One must have sunshine,
freedom, and a little flower.”
– Hans Christian Anderson
“The Arnold House Nursing Home looks and feels like a home, not an institution. It’s a converted Victorian house that has a real comfortable feel to it. The bedrooms are all unique and quaint and the garden out back is beautiful. It’s just a very comfortable place to be.” – Karen Reardon
“Mass nursing home get high marks. Here in Stoneham, the Arnold House Nursing Home has an overall satisfaction rating of 4.87 out of 5.0. 100 percent of respondents said they would highly recommend it to a family member.”
Article written by State Senator Richard R. Tisei in the Stoneham Independent.